Assistant Director- Child and Family Support Services
Our mental health and wellness division work with our neighbors, we strive to address these inequities because a strong, resilient community thrives on strong, accessible mental health services. We partner with individuals and families to respond to the challenges life can present, offering high-quality care from culturally sensitive professionals. Our services are offered on a sliding fee schedule, and clients are not denied care if they're unable to pay. Cultivating wellness is central to our approach; taking action with our neighbors to build things together relieves stress and supports vibrant mental health. We have a long legacy doing this work our innovative licensed clinic, the Consultation Center, was established over 65 years ago. We've developed a broad range of targeted mental health services to support the emotional well-being of all types of people, including children, teens, adults, parents, isolated elders, and caregivers. Whatever you're going through, were here to help.
- Advanced degree in social work (MSW) required.
- LCSW and NPI number required.
- 3 plus years of clinical experience in a mental health setting preferred.
- 2 plus years of supervisory experience in mental health setting preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with treating children and adults preferred.
- Experience with time limited treatment approaches preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Provide direct service to individuals, groups, and families with assigned tool/model
- Maintain reports and administrative documents in accordance with OMH/DOHMH standards, ensuring compliance with requirements and program policies
- Provide individual and team supervision; Establish a collaborative and positive working relationship with colleagues at work.
- Conduct regular internal audits and tasks/cases supervision
- Participate in professional development meetings and trainings. Keep updated with the industry knowledge and practices.
- Perform other related duties as required by the program director
How to Apply
Apply with link below.
Hybrid position, 35 hours per week, Full-Time
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community. We support a broadly diverse team who will contribute to our organization. We are an equal employment opportunity for all regardless of race, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran or reservist status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.Apply Now