Assistant Teacher & Substitute Teacher Positions
- High School Diploma or HSE required, college experience or diploma preferred
- Experience working with children
- Must be comfortable using a computer and accessing the Internet
- Bilingual English / Spanish or English / Chinese preferred
- Under the guidance of the head teacher, participates in planning and completing assignments that support daily classroom programs and activities.
- Collaborates with teaching team in writing daily and weekly lesson plans.
- Ensures a proper level of availability and condition in maintaining classroom equipment and supplies.
- Assists in recruiting parent volunteers and provides support to volunteers working in the classroom.
- Provides assistance with writing required reports and completing various forms.
- Makes written observations, work samples and photos into online database system that generates individualized service reports for each child.
- Attends and participates in staff and parent meetings and in training and development sessions.
- Performs other related duties as required.
How to Apply
Use link belowApply Now