Beyond Care Lead Teacher
- Minimum of a High School Diploma.
- Previous experience working with middle school students in an educational or after school setting. (At minimum 2 years)
- Certification in CPR and First Aid. (Preferred, but not required)
- Passion for working with middle school students and a deep understanding of their developmental needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with students, parents, and co-workers.
- Ability to create a positive and engaging learning environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Ability to pass a background check and FBI Fingerprint, in accordance with state regulations.
- Develop and implement age-appropriate lesson plans and activities that align with the academic needs and interests of middle school students.
- Create a safe and inclusive environment by implementing and enforcing behavior management strategies and safety protocols.
- Foster a positive and supportive learning atmosphere by building strong relationships with students and providing appropriate guidance and discipline when necessary.