- Successful previous experience working with children, preferably in an after-school program with great job references
- 2+ years of classroom experience OR currently pursuing a degree in education or a related field (preferred)
- Excellent academic skills and practical experience in your subject area; professional experience a plus
- Ability to create an atmosphere that will encourage creative thinking, verbal communication, a problem-solving approach to conflict between children, independent exploration and self-confidence and awareness.
- Capacity to broaden and synthesize experiences in working with children.
- Ability to organize time and effort to meet regularly assigned duties and occasional emergencies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Greet students during snack time and take attendance.
- Oversee dismissal and transition of students between activities and end-of-day.
- Work with teachers to provide a safe environment for children.
- Work with teachers and appropriate other staff and consultants, to provide individualized support to children through assessments, development and/or implementation of individual education plans.
- Maintain open and ongoing communication with the program director, activity specialists and other staff.
- Work with Activity Specialists and Education Specialists to prepare and implement daily activities.
How to Apply
Apply with link below.Apply Now