This event has already passed.
Each year, PASE honors five outstanding afterschool educators at the annual PASEsetter Awards Benefit. PASEsetter Award Winners are individuals whose commitment, energy and creativity have had an indelible impact on the children and youth of New York City.
To nominate an individual for a 2019 PASEsetter Award, please complete this online form by Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 5:00 pm (Extended Deadline).
- A staff person at a youth-serving agency in New York City whose primary work is directly with young people in afterschool, in the evenings, and/or during the summers.
- Nominees must be paid staff, not volunteers, working either full or part-time and have worked a minimum of three years at their current agency.
- A staff person who attended an afterschool program growing up and who is now working in afterschool will be given special consideration by the selection committee.
- No nominations will be accepted from an agency that has had a PASEsetter Award winner within the last three years.
- Executive Directors are NOT eligible.
Learn more by downloading a full award Description.