Partnership for After School Education

Issue 238

August 25, 2022

Child Care Stabilization Grants

The Office for Children and Family Services (OCFS) is making $343 million in funding available to support a new round of Child Care Stabilization Grants targeting workforce supports and strengthening infrastructure. To focus on workforce supports, 75% of the funds must be spent on workforce support expenses, while the remaining 25% can be used for eligible expenses. Programs are eligible if they are OCFS or NYC programs that were licensed, registered, permitted, and enrolled on or before January 1, 2022.

August 25, 2022

Impact 100 NYC 2023 Innovation Grant

Impact 100 NYC accepts applications that propose an innovative new project or program, or a significant expansion of an existing program that will have a high impact or transformational effect on the NYC community. The 2023 grant cycle will open with an optional information session for nonprofits on September 14, 2022, and Letters of Inquiry can be submitted starting on October 12, 2022.